I am so inspired by the Students LIVE and Historica-Dominion bloggers that I want to do my own post. I have been in action non-stop for about 2 weeks now and the lack of sleep is making me feel ooooooooold, but I am having so much fun!
There are a lot of stories that I want to tell and the truth is I probably should hold a lot of it in until I read my confidentiality agreement a bit more closely BUT, here are some highlights of my Vancouver 2010 experiences so far…
– Opening Ceremonies live
– Hanging out with some really cool teens who are blogging about Vancouver 2010
– Going backstage after phenomenal Stars and Hey Rosetta! concert
– Witnessing 350 aboriginal youth speak of their hopes and challenges at the Youth Dialogue event
– Nevermore performed at Push Festival
– Tracing Night by Ed Pien (visual art instillation at Vancouver Museum)
– Enjoying curling!!
– Amazing weather which is bringing out the cherry blossoms
– Witnessing this quiet “no fun Vancouver” turn into a party city! Never thought it was possible, even with the Games!
– Knowing that the bottle collectors are benefiting from the extra business and that all lost and found articles after a period of time are being donated to an organization that helps people who live on the streets (it is more complicated than this but there it is…)
Hopefully I will have time to put up another update soon. In the meantime check me out on CTV watching the Ladies Super G!!
Also check out my photos on flickr: